Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Goals for This Blog

Even though I mostly just started this blog because my sister had one, my type-A personality leads me to document my goals and objectives. I even feel compelled to make a bulleted list! I think I will try and write about any areas where I think I have something to add to the blogosphere
  • music,
  • geeky software stuff,
  • raising three boys,
  • politics,
  • making jewelry and crafts
... what have I left out?

My goal is to say something interesting with a little bit of humor. I would like to share a different perspective on the world in general...make myself think...challenge myself to present my ideas without pretention and arrogance, or, when I am in a lighter mood, just write about meaningless fun things like how to make whipped candles.

1 comment:

Melissa Greenfield said...

Congratulations on the new blog! I had hoped to write meaningful things as well, and well it turned out to be about meaningless things and knitting! Ha!

Anyway, I hope you don't mind if I stop by and take a look every once and a while.

-Melissa