Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One More Thing - A Book Thing

This one is in the spirit of life simplification. As I have been trying to find good home for books I am ready to let go of, I came across this organization in Baltimore, MD: A Book Thing. It seems that the main point of their organization is to give books away for free to people who want them. What a great idea! They need book donations, especially children's books. They also need plastic grocery bags - and I'm always looking for a new home for those as well (although I have started using BAGGUs for grocery shopping to cut down on the use of plastic grocery bags).

2 comments:

Melissa Greenfield said...

Very cool! Love the BAGGUs, although I think I have too much groceries for them....

Amelia said...

Great idea coming from one who loves books. Have you checked out a parent in silver spring