Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Structure

I've spent this last year delving into the blogging world a little bit more and seeing how good ones work and organize themselves. I don't expect this one to be a "good one" - I mean it is just for fun for me, it really has no point other than my stream-of-conscious ramblings. My main goal with it right now is to get myself to write more and to write more freely - just in case something useful pops out while I'm not paying attention.

So, in that spirit of getting myself to write more, I think I may add some structure to the site as an experiment. I'm thinking about:
  • Know-It-All Mondays - Where I impart unsolicited advice to anyone who happens to stumble by about some random topic that I think I know everything about.
  • Did-You-Know Wednesdays- this would just be useless geeky trivial facts that I unearth and propagate
  • Geeky Things Fridays - This would be geeky things I've done, heard, or seen that make me smile and appreciate the geekiness in life.

So, I'm going to try this for a month or so and see how it goes.

2 comments:

smurp said...

I fully support all forms of structure!

Melissa Greenfield said...

Yay! Sounds like fun! I almost want to do that to my blog, but that means I'd be committed to it and I'm not sure I can do that. :)